Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Bridal Shower

My bridal shower was held at the Clarion Hotel here in our town.  We looked at multiple places, but the Clarion offered everything that I wanted at a reasonable price.  We booked a room that held about 40 guests.  We chose a buffet style brunch and of course we had mimosas!  Three of my bridesmaids decorated the entire room for me, and they did a wonderful job.  The centerpieces looked even better than I had imagined.  For the favors, one of my bridesmaids made homemade chocolate molds in wedding themed shapes (they were a huge hit).  Here are some pictures from my event:

The table settings and centerpieces.

My mother-in-law, me, and my mom. Beautiful women.
Dessert table with cupcakes.
Recipe cards and game instructions.
My bridal shower turned out beautiful.  I am so lucky to have such caring people in my life that could make this happen.  Thank you, you know who you are.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment