Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Themed Front Porch

Fall is my favorite season of them all. I love sweaters, apple cider, baking, Halloween, the color change of the leaves, EVERYTHING!! I enjoy decorating according to the season, so I went out and purchased some items to spruce up our front porch. 




Most of everything that I bought was on sale or clearance.  I got the pumpkins for $5 each at Walmart.  They were cheaper than any of the nurseries in our town.  The mums were purchased two weeks ago from a trip to a local cider mill.  I got them both for $12, which is a steal because they are full and beautiful.  The orange pots were purchased at Michaels for $2 each (they were on clearance from the summer).  All of the other items (tombstones, garland, scarecrows, etc) were purchased from the Dollar Tree.  Believe it or not, they actually have a ton of holiday themed items.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment